Nate Menninger has spent the past several months relying on the kindness of strangers. From dogs in the wilderness to someone he met once for an hour becoming his travel buddy, it’s all about trust.
Pushing your comfort zone can be tough no matter what that means for you. Maybe buying that plane ticket does it, maybe running with the bulls, or showing up somewhere with nowhere to stay.
The best part though is coming through that challenge and growing, learning more about yourself and the people around you as you go on these crazy adventures.
Nate joins me today to share some of his stories about the people he’s met along the way, and how he’s pushed his comfort zone time and time again.
How have you pushed your comfort zone through travel? Share your story with me @PackofPeanuts!!
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode
- 03:40 That first time that travel bit
- 10:00 Running of the bulls
- 12:00 Sharing stories to show connections
- 14:00 Illegally diving
- 20:00 How to get out of your comfort zone.
- 24:30 Budget traveling tips & work away
- 32:04 A dog and a history teacher help a man down a mountain
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!