The Art Of Pivoting In Travel & Life w/ Lia & Jeremy
Joining me today are two people with Californian accents (even though one of them is from Kentucky), a couple who has driven a BMW into a medieval castle in France and are fellow stroopwafel addicts, Jeremy and Lia from PracticalWanderlust.com. After a disastrous year-long honeymoon they now share down-to-earth travel tips from their many (mis)adventures on their podcast and blog and we dive into those stories & tips in today’s episode.
Today’s podcast is sponsored by Oregon State University ECampus.
What has been your most disastrous travel mishap? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on Apple Podcasts.
Click here to download this episode directly!
In This Episode
- 6:00 Coming Home From The One Year Honeymoon
- 14:20 Better Work/Life Balance with Travel
- 17:45 Why The Jump Into Travel & The Spreadsheet
- 29:00 The Disasterous Honeymoon
- 37:00 Reality Checks & How-To Pivot
- 44:35 Amazing European Highlights & Castle Crashing
- 50:20 The End Of The Trip & Processing It
- 57:00 The Machu Picchu Misadventure
- 01:07:00 What Is Coming up Next
- Find Lia & Jeremy at PracticalWanderlust.com
- Listen To Lia & Jeremy’s Practical Wanderlust Podcast
- Follow Lia & Jeremy on Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | YouTube
- Practical Wanderlust Blog: Our Year-Long Honeymoon…& How Much It Cost
- Practical Wanderlist Blog: Travel Stories & Fails
- Location Indie
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @ExtraPackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, and @TravelingWhitMyles
- Little Big Honeymoon: Around The World In A Year
- Karun: Misadventures On Iran’s Longest River w/ Leon McCarron (Part 2)
- Karun: Misadventures On Iran’s Longest River w/ Leon McCarron (Part 1)
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!