Deciding where to go on your honeymoon is never an easy decision.
So why make it?
Chris and Tiffany decided that they didn’t want to settle on just one place, or just two weeks for their honeymoon so they chose to do something a little out of the ordinary.
They’re taking a year-long honeymoon.
All around the world!
Today we chat about how they’ve been able to save money along the way, getting housesits that fit in with their travel plans, how to save money on ATM fees, and some sage advice for traveling in Fiji.
This is part two of a two-part interview. If you’d like to listen to part one, where Chris and Tiffany describe their journey to becoming location independent, click here.
In This Episode:
- Finding their travel style.
- Renting a campervan in New Zealand.
- Interesting aspects of travel culture.
- Getting House Sits all around the world.
- Saving money on ATM fees.
- Earning frequent flier miles.
- Continuing to earn miles while you’re abroad.
- Getting stuck in the Fijian countryside in the middle of the night.
- A nightmare ferry experience.
- and much more!
Links Discussed in This Episode:
- Trusted Housesitters
- EPoP 032: Housesitting 101- Scoring Amazing Accommodations Around the World with Andy Peck
- EPoP 76: How to Score Incredible Accommodations for Free!
- Charles Schwab Investor Checking Account
- Fiji Airways
Win a $50 Amazon Giftcard!
The last survey went SO well, that we’re doing it again! Click Here to fill out our survey (it only takes 5 minutes, we promise!) and get entered to win a 50 dollar Amazon Giftcard! We’ll randomly select one person who answers our survey to win!
I Need Your Help
Chris and Tiffany are always up for making more friends. Click “Tweet This” below to share their story and to connect with them!
Would you take a year long honeymoon? @TiffanyNoro & @OMG_Chris made it work for them, find out how: http://bit.ly/1wPi0Ou #travel
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!