Do you allow fear to dictate your choices? Are you too scared to take the first step? My dear friend, Ruth Soukup, author of Living Well, Spending Less & Do It Scared, creator of the Elite Blogging Academy, & host of the Do It Scared podcast, is joining me today to discuss fear, struggles, and building your dream lifestyle. Courage isn’t an absence of fear but the drive to continue moving forward despite the fear & that works in life and entrepreneurship and Ruth is the guru of it all.
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
Click here to download the episode directly. What are you going to do even though it scares you? Let us know @ExtraPackofPeanuts!
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on iTunes.
Do you have travel questions for Trav about travel or travel hacking? Tweet us @packofpeanuts or Instagram with #askepop to @extrapackofpeanuts, or even on Facebook! Anywhere you can find us!
In This Episode
- 03:40 Do It Scared
- 08:20 Archetypes & Where Do You Fit In
- 16:30 Finding Balance
- 24:15 Diagnosing Travis & Yourself
- 34:40 Creating Structure Where There Is Chaos
- 38:30 Opposites Attract & Differences Are Good
- 42:50 Kids & Schooling
- 47:40 Travel As Motivation For Entrepreneurship
- 51:55 What Scares Ruth Currently
- 57:35 Overarching Message
- 01:00:30 What’s Next For Ruth
- Ruth Soukup’s Website
- Do It Scared Website
- Do It Scared Book
- Do It Scared Assessment
- Do It Scared Podcast
- Living Well, Spending Less Website
- Living Well Planner
- Elite Blog Academy
- Jetto App – Referral Code: EPOP
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @PackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, @TravelingWhitMyles, and @Let’sJetto
- 16 Mindset Hacks To Help You Travel Long Term
- The Science Of Adventure With Jon Levy
- Life As The World’s Greatest Guinea Pig with A.J. Jacobs
- Behind The Paradise Pack with Johnny FD, Ruth Soukup & Mish Slade
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!
I love this episode! BTW… Do you have an episode on visiting Boston? Thanks!
@Brittany – So glad you loved it. Ruth is one of my faves! I don’t have any destination diary episodes on Boston yet. Believe it or not, I’ve only been a couple times in my life despite it being so close.