Joining me today is someone who met her husband at a music festival (although the bag of wine means she doesn’t remember it that well), who has lived in China, Indonesia, and Mexico, and who is always one of my favorite people to talk to, Rachel Story from GratefulGypsies.com.
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Chase. Check out one of our favorite travel credit cards, the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, by going to CreditCards.com/EPOP
We are also being sponsored by the amazing guys over at Tortuga Backpacks!.
Are you interested in teaching English online? What is stopping you fro going after it? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.
In This Episode
- 05:08 Love Of The World
- 10:50 Music Festivals & Finding Love
- 19:10 Starting To Travel & Hitting Rock Bottom
- 28:50 Teaching English In China
- 37:30 Online English Teaching For Location Independence
- 46:25 Pro’s & Con’s Of Online English Teaching
- 53:25 Best Resources To Learn More
- 55:25 Tips For Teaching English
- 59:00 The 3 Prong’s Of Digital Nomad Life
- 01:03:00 Biggest Travel Mishap
- 01:05:40 Next Travel Stops & Teaching For Freedom Course
- Find Rachel at GratefulGypsies.com
- Teaching For Freedom Course
- The Best Online TEFL Courses: An In-Depth Look
- Follow Rachel on Facebook | Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Pinterest
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @PackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, and @TravelingWhitMyles
- Teaching English In Japan (Or Anywhere Else)
- The Very First Digital Nomad w/ Rob Palmer
- Positively Delighted w/ Kelsey Henry
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!