I am super excited to be talking with the always happy Kelsey Henry, from PositivelyDelighted.com, who is a singer/songwriter who just dropped her first album, who introduced me to the term road schooling, and who is a certified Laughter Yoga leader. This episode is filled with positivity, laughter, and epic stories of being roadschooled in an RV!
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
What brings you joy and how are you going to incorporate more of it into your life? Let us know @ExtraPackofPeanuts!
Do you have travel questions for Trav about travel or travel hacking? Tweet us @packofpeanuts or Instagram with #askepop to @packofpeanuts, or even on Facebook! Anywhere you can find us!
In This Episode
- 04:28 What Is Laughter Yoga
- 13:20 Love Of Music
- 16:50 What Is RoadSchooled?
- 20:30 What Was Life Like & The Dental Blues
- 27:40 Cultivating Happiness
- 40:05 Music, Mystical Positivity, & Carefree Freedom
- 46:50 Breaking Free Through The Struggles
- 54:45 Getting Your Sparkle Back
- 01:00:00 Labels & Roadtripping
- 01:07:30 Would You Roadschool Your Own Kids?
- 01:11:11 Travel Mishaps
- 01:18:55 What’s Next?
- Kelsey’s Album Music & Lyrics
- Listen To Kelsey’s Podcast
- Follow Kelsey on Instagram | Facebook |Pinterest | YouTube |Spotify | iTunes
- Jetto App – Referral Code: EPOP
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @PackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, @TravelingWhitMyles, and @Let’sJetto
- Living Around The World – WorldTowning
- Confessions Of A Road Warrior With Grant Baldwin
- 1 RV, 2 Adults, 4 Kids, And A Dog With Paul Kortman
- Hitting The Road w/ Marc & Julie of RVLove.com
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!