Joining me today is someone who has been traveling and working from the road for over 2900 days and who has visited 573 cities and 73 countries, Mike Swigunski from GlobalCareerBook.com.
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Chase. Check out one of our favorite travel credit cards, the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, by going to CreditCards.com/EPOP.
Click here to download the episode directly.
Are you interested in remote work? What is holding you back? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on Apple Podcasts.
In This Episode
- 03:45 Counting Countries & Cities
- 07:10 The City Of Spires: Prague
- 16:05 Places Not Living up To The Hype
- 17:50 Finding Jobs Overseas
- 28:30 New Zealand Working Visa & Hitchhiking Adventure
- 32:30 Finding Remote Work & Using Your Current Skill Set
- 40:55 What Job Is Right For You & Pay Scales
- 45:30 What Is The Competition Like?
- 46:50 How To Stand Out From The Crowd
- 53:20 Work/Life/Travel Balance
- 56:10 Home Bases & Traveling From There
- 59:50 Travel Mishaps
- Find Mike at GlobalCareerBook.com
- Check out the non-technical remote job board.
- Follow Mike on Instagram
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @PackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, and @TravelingWhitMyles
- Sean Ogle On Crossing Things Off Your Bucket List & Starting A Business You Can Run From Anywhere
- Living (& WOrking) In A Hackers Paradise w/ Spencer Jentzsch
- Prague Travel Guide
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!