In this episode of the Extra Pack of Peanuts Travel Podcast, Sean Ogle of Location 180 sits down to discuss how to start a business that can be run from anywhere in the world, why travel has changed his life, and how to create a killer bucket list…and then actually cross stuff off it!
Sean also opens up about how he personally went from a “life that sucked” in 2009 to now becoming a wildly successful entrepreneur who is not only living his dream, but is spending his time helping others do the same.
You’ll even learn what his least favorite place in the world is…and which happens to be mine as well!
If you’re looking for some motivation to start doing something that matters, or you just want to hear some great travel stories, you’ve got to give this a listen!
Been listening to the EPoP Podcast and love it? Help us dominate iTunes by leaving a rating!
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The three major steps to starting a business and becoming location independent.
- The one thing in the world that people are afraid of.
- How to create a killer bucket list, and why it’s important.
- The keys to finding a mentor that is “higher on the food chain” than you.
- How to get free stuff when traveling, even if you don’t have an audience.
- His least favorite place in the world…and mine too!
Links Discussed in This Episode:
- SeanOgle.com- The homepage for his main site, Location 180.
- The Lifestyle Business Podcast- A great entrepreneurial podcast run by Dan Andrews.
- Location Rebel- Everything you need to know to become location independent.
- Hacking the High Life- How to live the luxury lifestyle, for less.
- World Domination Summit- An annual conference that Sean helps run for entrepreneurs and world changers.
- BreakingEighty- Sean’s newest project for golfers aspiring to “not suck”.
- Location 180 on Facebook
I Need Your Help
Sean is the MAN, so show him some love by clicking “tweet this” below:
“@SeanOgle Your advice on the EPoP Podcast with @PackofPeanuts ROCKED! Thanks so much for sharing!”
If you haven’t already done so, I would love if you took one minute (seriously, only one) to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It is vital to helping us move up the iTunes rankings!