The day before recording Whitney ran from Santa Monica to Las Vegas. 350 miles!!
Whitney Powell is the owner/producer/filmer/and sometimes host over at IronWill Productions. A company she started to combine her passions and bring her vision to the world.
If it’s fun and adventurous, Whitney’s in. Today she joins me to chat about her experiences filming around the world, how she got into the business, and what you can do to get started if you’re interested in adventure travel.
What adventurous things do you do on your trips? Let me know @ExtraPackofPeanuts!!
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode
- 04:00 Getting into your own business
- 17:40 Favorite projects
- 20:00 Being female in a male-dominated field
- 28:56 The chicken & the egg
- 33:00 Athletics
- 40:00 How to get started
- 46:00 Training yourself to get through
- 51:00 The joys of travel
- 60:00 When everything goes missing before the marathon
- The Art of Storytelling and Epic Bike Trips with Tom Allen
- The Science of Adventure with Jon Levy
- From Couch Potato to Adventurer
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!