Have you been dragging your feet about going nomadic? Are you coming up with every excuse possible to talk yourself out of it? Are you ready to get out of your own way?
Jason Robinson from The Nomad Experiment is here today to talk about his new book The Beginner Traveler’s Guide To Going Nomad, the importance of facing fear, and why it is never too late to live the life you have always dreamed about.
If you are sick of making excuses, living solely in your comfort zone, and waiting for the so-called ‘perfect time’ to make the leap into a nomad life, then this episode is for you!
What was your biggest takeaway from this episode? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.
In This Episode
- 02:45 The Beginner Travelers Guide To Going Nomad
- 06:15 A Lonely Passport Stamp & Planting The Seed
- 10:05 How Location Independence Became Tangible
- 16:45 Extending Your Comfort Zone + Hosteling & Airbnb
- 25:05 Get Started Local & Then Go Abroad
- 29:30 Misconceptions & Perspectives
- 31:50 Confidence Expansion & Retraction Paradox
- 33:20 The Idea Of “Wasted Time” & Paying Off 50k In Debt
- 40:00 Making Big Shifts In Your Life
- 42:55 Realities Of Location Independence
- 46:10 The Nomad Experiment(s)
- 49:45 Living Out Of His Jeep & Pulling Teeth In Budapest
- 01:00:10 A Guide To Help You Travel More
- 01:06:10 Getting Out Of Your Own Way & Doing It In Steps
- Jason’s The Beginner Traveler’s Guide To Going Nomad Book Kickstarter
- Find Jason on his website
- Follow Jason on Instagram | Facebook | Youtube | Twitter
- Want to follow our lives & adventures? Check out our Instagram’s @ExtraPackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, @TravelingWhitMyles, and @HaddieBean
- Location Indie
- 5 Ways Travel Will Change Post-Pandemic
- From An Office To An Adventure w/ Otto Ecroyd
- Around The World In 3 Years & Counting w/ Mon & T
Leave a Review!
Apple Podcast reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!