What if you could take the world’s longest honeymoon? Where would you go? What would you do? Today’s guests are not only world-known (& Guinness record-holders) but also dear friends, Mike & Anne from HoneyTrek.com and they are currently on the world’s longest honeymoon at over 9 years long. We get into what life is like on the road (#RVLife), getting trapped in Europe during COVID lockdowns, the gorgeous glamping lifestyle, and so much more.
If you have been biting at the bit to get out and travel again and you love unique and fun ways to explore this world then you will love learning about it all with Mike & Anne.
Are you more likely to go glamping or embrace the RV Life? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.
In This Episode
- 02:10 The Story Behind The World’s Longest Honeymoon
- 05:55 Those Quitting Thoughts & How To Battle Them
- 09:50 RV Life On The Road: Pros & Cons
- 20:45 Getting Trapped In Europe During COVID
- 28:45 Gorgeous Glamping & Getting Reconnected With Nature
- 34:50 Mike & Anne’s Most Memorable Glamping Opportunities
- 39:30 The Creation of Comfortably Wild
- 44:35 Types of Travel That Are Upcoming
- 48:00 Biggest Travel Mishap
- Find Mike & Anne at HoneyTrek.com
- Follow Mike & Anne on Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest
- HoneyTrek Trip Coaching Services
- Comfortably Wild Book & Ultimate Journeys For Two Book
- Want to follow our lives & adventures? Check out our Instagram’s @ExtraPackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, @TravelingWhitMyles, and @HaddieBean
- Location Indie
- The Art of Pivoting In Travel & Life w/ Lia & Jeremy
- 5 Ways Travel Will Change Post Pandemic
- Slow Travel For The Win
Leave a Review!
Apple Podcast reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!