Have you planned your winter vacation yet?
If you’re like us, the answer is no, but odds are, you’re not like us, and it’s time to start thinking about some winter trips.
So today, Heather and I go through our list of top winter destinations. While we don’t HAVE to have been there before, we’ve been to several of these places and could go back to any of them.
It’s time to imagine some snow, or get away from the cold with a wonderful beach, and plan that winter trip!
Where do you plan to spend the winter weather? Expand my travel list @PackofPeanuts!!
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode
- 08:00 The honorable mentions
- 14:00 The #7’s
- 17:00 The Christmas Markets
- 19:00 Actually, it’s summer
- 22:00 It’s time for some skiing
- 32:00 You knew this was going to be on the list. It’s on all the lists
- 40:02 The destination Bang Bang
- 44:00 The same #2, including the same cheating
- 48:07 It’s time for our top picks!
- Destination Diary – Cape Town, South Africa
- Cape Town Travel Guide
- A Guide to Building Your Perfect Cape Town Itinerary
- Destination Diary – Georgia (the country!)
- The Reason We Travel
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!