Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on iTunes. Do you have travel questions for Trav about travel or travel hacking? Tweet us @packofpeanuts or Instagram with #askepop to @packofpeanuts, or even on facebook! Anywhere you can find us!
In This Episode
- 03:40 Why Do It, Why On A Bike & How Long
- 14:00 Path Taken
- 19:00 Fears & Sleeping Accommodations
- 22:10 Budget & Journey
- 32:30 Unforeseen Places
- 37:30 Hardships & The Kindness Of Firefighters
- 43:45 What Was Learned
- 45:10 Fond Memories & Difficult Spots
- 51:20 Mishaps
- 55:30 What Was The End Like?
- 58:30 What’s Next, Timeline
- Find Xavier on his website Follow To The Hum Of The Earth
- Follow Xavier on Youtube
- Warm Showers
- Jetto App – Referral Code: EPOP
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @PackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, @TravelingWhitMyles, and @Let’sJetto
- Mountain Biking Around The World (Including Greenland) w/ Mike Brcic
- Bicycle Around America w/ Brian D’Apice
- The Art Of Storytelling And Epic Bike Trips w/ Tom Allen
- Lights, Camera, Marathon w/ Whitney Powell
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!