Joining me today is Lucas Peters, an award-winning writer and photographer, who has lived abroad in village on a mountain and then moved to one of the world’s most expensive cities, and who is pushing me (in a good way) to take Heather to Morocco more than anyone else on the planet – and who has literally written the book on that wonderful country, Moon Travel Guides: Morocco.
If you’ve been to Morocco, what has been your not-to-miss place or experience? What are your recommendations for our eventual trip? Let us know @ExtraPackofPeanuts!
Do you have travel questions for Trav about travel or travel hacking? Tweet us @packofpeanuts or Instagram with #askepop to @extrapackofpeanuts, or even on Facebook! Anywhere you can find us!
In This Episode
- 03:35 Where Did The Travel Bug Come From?
- 06:20 Why It’s OK To Not Love Everywhere
- 10:00 Setting Yourself Up For Expat Life
- 12:10 The Moroccan Decision
- 13:35 Why Did You Stay?
- 16:00 Time For Paris!
- 18:15 Paris Makes Daily Life Easier
- 21:41 Drastic Differences
- 24:45 Hidden Paris
- 29:55 The Elevator Pitch For Morocco
- 33:00 Budgeting For Morocco
- 36:45 Good Length Of Stay In Morocco
- 41:55 What Should You See & When To Go?
- 53:15 Is Northern Morroco Worth The Time?
- 56:53 What Is Driving Like?
- 01:00:50 Summary Of What’s Worth It
- 01:04:10 Ways To Save Money While Traveling
- 01:08:10 Seasons To Avoid
- 01:11:35 Travel Mishaps
- 01:15:50 What’s Next?
- Jetto App – Referral Code: EPOP
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @PackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, @TravelingWhitMyles, and @Let’sJetto
- Check out Lucas’ website at LucasMPeters.com
- Moon Guide to Morocco by Lucas Peters
- Journey Beyond Travel
- Say Hi to Lucas on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn
- France Via A Little Red Scooter
- EPOP Success Story: 12 Countries In 12 Months
- Postcards From Paris
- Paris Travel Guide
- A Jewel In Montmartre: The Best Place To Stay In Paris
- Is Paris Really That Expensive?
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!