If you travel when you’re younger you’re sure to have heard it before.
Oh, good to get it out of your system before you have kids!
Like the travel bug is one that goes away once you have a baby. Silly people.
Derek Loudermilk has spent the last several years traveling the globe while building his location independent business. Recently, he’s just been blessed with a newborn son.
And they’re back on the road.
Derek joins me today to talk about how he became location independent and how having his son has changed his travel habits.
How many times have you heard to get the travel out of your system? Let me know @ExtraPackofPeanuts!!
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode
- 06:00 So which country song was this?
- 09:20 How this all came to be
- 16:00 Starting an LI business
- 23:00 What’s changed with the newborn?
- 34:00 What’s a typical travel schedule?
- 36:00 Favorite places
- 41:33 Saving money while on the road
- 46:30 A rainy mishap
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!