Joining me today is someone who is a proud Cincy resident and Wisconsin native, who has been to over 40 countries, who describes herself as an “older Millennial” and who has absolutely awesome pictures of 6 Ethiopian boys on stilts, Jen Seiser from TheJourneyNotes.com and JenSeiserPhotography.com
Could you balance a full-time job and your travel goals? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.
In This Episode
- 03:00 For The Love Of Cincy & the State Of Wisconsin
- 09:45 What Does Your Travel/Work-Life Look Like
- 11:15 The Hybrid of LI & Remote Careers
- 14:15 Travel Tradeoffs & Holidays
- 15:35 Solo Trips vs Family Trips
- 20:30 State of Travel Urgency (Where To Go Soon)
- 24:55 Capturing It All With Photography
- 31:25 Travel Style & Costs
- 35:35 Hardest Country To Drive In
- 38:40 Biggest Travel Mishap
- Find Jen at TheJourneyNotes.com & JenSeiserPhotography.com
- Follow Jen on Facebook | Instagram
- Location Indie
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @PackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, and @TravelingWhitMyles
- 8 Tips To Become A Better Travel Photographer With Michael Nyffeler
- The Unseen Africa w/ Francis Tapon
- 31 Island Expert Stuart McDonald On The Magic Of Southeast Asia
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!