Are you looking to reinspire your heart and build new habits that allow you to dream bigger and take action towards your ideal life? Do you feel a transformation is needed to get you on the path that leads to your true happiness?
Today’s guest is Heath Armstrong from RageCreate.com, who has just launched the latest Sweet-Ass Affirmations Deck 2.0 on Kickstarter, so definitely go check that out. This isn’t your “normal” affirmations deck because it is made to motivate your creative maniac mind which is something that all travel lovers and entrepreneurs need more of on a daily basis.
Heath & I are diving deep into building habits on your terms, the transformations that come from following your true path, battling resistance gremlins, and why your thoughts matter more than anything else in life. I am not overly woo-woo but Heath breaks down the power behind the mind and how you create your story through your thoughts and beliefs in a fun and easily digestible way.
What do you do to motivate your creative mind? Will you be grabbing a sweet-ass affirmation deck? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on Apple Podcasts.
Click here to download this episode directly!
In This Episode
- 00:50 Building Habits & Happiness Through Journaling
- 07:35 Being Grateful For What You Have & Also Knowing It’s Not Right For You
- 14:45 Battling Resistance Gremlins
- 22:10 Affirmations & Why They Work
- 34:15 Re-evaluating Life During Hard Times & Rebuilding From There
- 44:15 Tailoring Your Life To What You Want & Makes You Happy
- 49:15 What Have You Learned About Patience
- 53:15 Sweet-Ass Affirmations Deck 2.0
- Grab your Sweet-Ass Affirmations Deck on Kickstarter
- 60-Second Power Affirmations For Your Creative Maniac Mind Podcast
- Find Heath on his Rage Create Website or on HeathArmstrong.com
- Follow Rage Create on Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Follow Heath on Instagram
- Want to follow our lives & adventures? Check out our Instagram’s @ExtraPackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, @TravelingWhitMyles, and @HaddieBean
- Location Indie
- Dominating Life with Heath Armstrong
- From An Office To An Adventure w/ Otto Ecroyd
- The Beauty Of Imperfect Travels w/ Christine & Jules
Leave a Review!
Apple Podcast reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in Apple Podcasts” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!