Joining me today is someone who fell in love with biking in the city of Detroit, who enjoys being (and peeing) outdoors, and who is on a two-year bike trip from Alaska to the southern tip of Argentina, Chris Haag from ThePlacesIPee.com.
Today’s podcast is sponsored by Oregon State University ECampus.
Have you ever done a digital detox? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.
In This Episode
- 3:16 Being and Peeing Outdoors
- 6:10 Riding a bike from Alaska to the southern tip of Argentina
- 9:49 Budgeting for an Epic Biking Trip
- 14:00 What To Do When Reality Sets In
- 26:30 Getting Stuck in Sticky Situations
- 30:55 Advice for Other Riders
- 27:18 Most Difficult Places to Ride
- 35:03 Mental Toughness
- 39:10 Passing Time While Riding 50 Miles a Day
- 41:00 Favorite Places to Ride
- 52:18 Facing the Unexpected
- 1:08 Better Than You Imagined?
- Find Chris Haag at The Places I Pee and on Instagram
- Location Indie
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @ExtraPackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, and @TravelingWhitMyles
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!