You’ve been away on a trip.
Maybe it’s just been a weekend, or a week, months, or even a year.
But now your home and everything just seems a bit…bland.
Coming home from a trip can be a happy time, but sometimes mixed in with that happiness is a little (or a lot) of sadness. Whether it’s “reverse” culture shock, or just being bummed that you’re not on the beach anymore, being home can cause some mixed feelings.
We’ve felt it, more than once, and here are 14 ways that we try to deal with the post travel blues.
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode
- 07:00 Organize those pictures!
- 10:00 Other people’s reactions
- 12:00 Who are the other travelers?
- 15:00 The food & culture, bring them home with you.
- 22:00 Explore where you live.
- 30:00 Use it as motivation!
- Traveling Israel Like A Local with Nir and Guy, Co-Founders of Puzzle Israel
- Adventures Big and Small with Alastair Humphreys
- 4 Years Traveling, Living, and Working Anywhere in the World
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!