Destination Diary – Cape Town, South Africa
I have a new favorite city.
Cape Town, South Africa
It has everything. It’s small, but has everything you want. You can drive without it being a pain. And you can get to the mountains, the beach, and most importantly, the wine country with less than a 30 minute car ride.
Today Heather joins me as we break down our time in Capetown, from the deal with transportation through amazing (and some not amazing) food and wine we had along the way.
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode:
- 3:32 What is a Destination Diary?
- 7:06 The areas we visted.
- 7:48 Transportation around South Africa & Cape Town
- 11:00 Accommodations in Cape Town & virtual friends
- 15:30 Delicious, and not so delicious food & drink in Cape Town
- 28:56 Things to do in Downtown Cape Town
- 35:30 The most amazing first day anywhere!
- 38:33 The drives around Cape Town
- 43:30 The Wine Country
- 48:00 The wineries that we would recommend
- 51:32 The Garden Route Drive
- 55:00 Can’t Miss, Skip, & Regret
and much more!
- Destination Diary – Chiang Mai
- Destination Diary: Guatemala
- Destination Diary- Philadelphia
- Destination Diary- Portugal
- Destination Diary- Portland
- Destination Diary- Colorado
- Destination Diaries- Croatia
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!