As you may have noticed from the number of podcasts we do about them, we love roadtrips!
Turns out Jason from Zero to Travel does to, so I’ve invited him to join me today to discuss 32 reasons why roadtrips are awesome. From just messing around at reststops or pulling doing ridiculous stuff just because you can, to ridiculous road games, we chat about a lot of those little things that you love about being on the open road.
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode
- 06:00 Sleeping on a roadtrip is usually a lot different than any other trip
- 15:00 Stopping just to stop
- 19:00 Be anyone you want to be
- 24:00 The first in!
- 30:00 Nothing better than having dessert in hand!
- 32:00 Local foods, breweries, coffee shops, and wineries!
- 45:00 Windows down? or up?
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!