When is the best time to travel to a location?
Peak season? Off-season? Shoulder season?
What does shoulder season even mean?!
Today, Jason joins me as we discuss the benefits of traveling during different times of the year. We outline what usually makes a shoulder season or off-peak season and discuss the pros (and cons) of traveling during each.
We also list some of our favorite off-season destinations along with the reasons why they’re so awesome (saving money, avoiding crowds, etc.).
What are some of YOUR favorite off-season destinations?
In This Episode:
- 4:46 What is off-peak season
- 8:11 Why you want to travel on the shoulder/offseason
- 13:10 Is it cheaper offseason?
- 24:33 The downsides (we have to be fair)
- 29:07 Our favorite off-peak locations.
and much more!
Links from today’s episode
- Why Shoulder Season is the Best Time to Travel – Zero to Travel Blog
- Google Flight Explorer
You Should Also Listen To:
- The Best Winter Destinations in Europe
- Reader Q & A: How to Book a Flight Using Frequent Flyer Miles
- Destination Diary- Colorado
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!