The sweet spot between comfort, convenience, and cost.
Everyone has a different travel style, and as you become a more seasoned traveler, that style can change. Today Heather joins me to talk about how our travel style has changed over the last 4 years of travel (much to Heather’s delight).
We share the 6 areas in which we’ve made the biggest changes and we tell you why and how we made those changes.
Travel is different for everyone, the key is to find the sweet spot for you to get the most out of your travel experiences. So come along, and lets TravPack!
Let us know where you make allowances or cutbacks to make your travel style the perfect one for you in the comments below!
In This Episode:
- The obsession with being a “true backpacker”
- Realizing what you need for your mental health.
- Have a budget, but don’t stick to it.
- Chris Guillebeau’s $10 rule.
- You might not always get the best deal ever.
- Traveling slowly.
- Weigh time vs money for transportation options.
and much more!
Links Discussed in This Episode:
- EPoP 110: The Best Winter Destinations in Europe
- EPoP 021: Chris Guillebeau on Going Big, Guinea-Bissau, and the $10 Rule
- EPoP 107: Your Guide to Budget Airlines
Win a $50 Amazon Giftcard!
The last survey went SO well, that we’re doing it again!
Click Here to fill out our survey (it only takes 5 minutes, we promise!) and get entered to win a 50 dollar Amazon Giftcard!
We’ll randomly select one person who answers our survey to win!
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!