When travel becomes your life, sometimes it can get a little tiring.
It may sound absurd and we know how lucky we are, but travel burnout is a real thing and today Jason, Heather, and myself sit down to a roundtable discussion on the topic.
We talk about specific instances of travel burnout and how you can start to see the signs. Tips and tricks on how to avoid burnout are also discussed along with some great backstory on our new project, Location Indie.
Have you ever experienced travel burnout? What did you do to remedy the situation?
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode:
- 5:22 When has travel burnout struck?
- 17:40 The down days of travel
- 23:00 The diagnosis of travel burnout. What does it look like?
- 25:00 Some tips for when you’re feeling burned out
- 35:08 Making yourself a part of the community
- 42:35 Location Indie
- and much more!
Links from today’s episode
You Should Also Listen To:
- From Couch Potato to Adventurer with Dave Cornwaithe
- Finding Your Travel Sweet Spot
- Full-Time Travel in a Financially Sustainable Way with Nora Dunn
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!