14 Super Touristy Activities That We Love
“That’s soooooo Touristy!”
Today we throw any, and all, preconceived notions of our “coolness” straight out the window.
Jason joins me as we discuss the ultimate taboo in independent travel.
Being a tourist.
We discuss our love of guided tours, pub crawls, “tourist” transportation and more without shame because sometimes you just have to get your tourist on!
With 14 awesome touristy activities revealed you’ll have to make us feel a little less lame and share some of your favorite tourist activities! If you have pictures of yourself being super touristy, tweet them @PackofPeanuts, we’d love to put together an EpoP/Zero To Travel album of our listeners being tourists!
Because everybody does it.
In This Episode:
- We open the show with a bang, or maybe a quack?
- Tourist activities are sometimes popular for a reason.
- Finding places to eat on the internet.
- How many days do you think you could last on a cruise.
- Tours + Alcohol = Awesome
- The alternatives to local transportation.
- A plea to make us not feel so alone.
and much more!
Links Discussed in This Episode:
I Need Your Help
You know we’ve all done some of the things on this list! Click “Tweet This” below and see who else we can get to admit to their tourist activity love!
@PackofPeanuts & @ZeroToTravel lay it all on the line and discuss their top 14 #tourist #travel experiences. → http://bit.ly/1nq5qDo
Help Us Catch Tim Ferriss on iTunes!
We just hit our original goal of 100 reviews on iTunes, which means we are the top rated travel podcast (and which means I’m giving out $100)!
Now, we’re gunning to catch Tim Ferris’s new podcast and I have a surprise in store if we do. Help out and leave a review on iTunes:
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!
Photo provided courtesey of Brian Moore from Flickr Creative Commons