Everyone loves to give and get travel recommendations, and anyone who has traveled usually has quite a few to share!
Today, I bring Heather back on the show to discuss the top 10 accommodations we’ve ever stayed in, the top 10 food we’ve eaten, and the top 10 travel experiences we’ve had.
Of course, no list is complete without mentioning some of the worst experiences we’ve had, so you’ll also learn why my best food experience was Heather’s worst, where we stayed that had springs popping out of the bed, and how we ended up in a Thai hospital.
Don’t forget: we want to hear from you!
Please share your top 5 favorite accommodations, foods, and travel experiences in the comments below.
The more recommendations, the better, so fire away!
Help Us Hit 100 Reviews on iTunes
We’re currently at 91 and almost there. Would you be so kind to take a minute and leave us a review? Here’s the link:
In This Episode:
- Where we stayed that had springs actually popping out of the bed.
- How to get the most authentic Japanese experience possible.
- The best pizza in the world.
- Searching for the world’s best restaurant for 3 days…and finally finding it.
- Why Travis’s best dining experience was Heather’s worst.
- The most challenging country to travel through.
- 2 motorbike crashes and a Thai hospital.
- Super Mario ice sculptures.
- The two best drives in the world.
- The world’s coolest monument.
- Being in Jurassic Park.
And much more!
Links Discussed in This Episode:
- Valentin Imperial Maya– All inclusive spot in Riveria Maya
- MD House– funny shaped pool in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Balmer’s Herbage- Trav’s first hostel in Interlaken, Switzerland
- Mountain Hostel– Amazing view of Alps in Gimmelwald, Switzerland
- GowithOh Apartment in Florence, Italy
- Lisbon Destination Hostel- incredible floating staircases in a train station
- Park In Bratislava- Stay for free for only 9,000 points!
- Kanalian- Completely wooden hostel in Yokohama, Japan
- K’s House Ito Onsen- The most traditional Japanese experience you can get.
- Giggling Tree- Amazingly renovated farmhouses in Lijiang, China
- Casa dos Guindais- Incredible stone apartments in Porto, Portugal
- The Haven in Bali, Indonesia- World’s greatest breakfast
- Salt and Straw
- Flagship Restaurant in Bratislava- Amazing sheep’s cheese spread
- Charlie’s Pizza– Best pizza in the world located outside of Philly
- La Grenier au Pain- Best baguette in Paris
- All’Antico Vinaio- Best sandwiches in Florence, ranked #1 on tripadvisor
- Puteri Minang- Writeup from Kent on the Dromomaniac
- La Foccaccia– Heth’s favorite food ever, located in Rome, Italy
- Video of eating the frog
- Jalan Alor (Food street) in Kuala Lumpur
I Need Your Help
If you loved the show, let me know by doing three things:
1. Leave a rating for the show. We’re shooting for 100 reviews on iTunes, and we’re almost there.
2. Leave a comment telling us your top 5 favorite accommodations, foods, and travel experiences below!
3. Sending a tweet by clicking “Tweet This” below:
@PackofPeanuts I loved hearing your top 10 #travel accommodations, #foods, and experiences. Now it’s time to go try some!