When I stumbled on the Thrillist post on the 48 European Countries Ranked by Food I knew we had to do something!
And who better to do that with that European traveler extraordinaire:
Today we each share our top 5 food destinations in Europe after discussing the original list from Thrillist, coming up with some awesome, and surprising, places!
Interested in becoming Location Independent? Check out Location Indie, a community of people who share your dreams!
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode
- 03:00 Book update!
- 05:00 The list that inspired the podcast
- 11:30 Our thoughts on the UK
- 15:56 The biggest surprises from that list
- 19:00 Our #5’s. Awesome, and a bit surprising.
- 24:20 #4’s, it’s seeped into your life, and you don’t even notice!
- 32:00 #3’s, it’s easy to mess up, but so delicious when it’s right
- 37:00 A place that was in the 30’s on the original list! So wrong
- 43:36 Our #2’s are the same!
- 51:14 Drumroll, please!!!!!! The somewhat obvious #1.
- 48 European Countries Ranked by Food
- Agriturismo.net, Tuscany Italy Vacation
- The Farmhouse: Our AirBnB Paradise in Tuscany
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!