Today Heather and I list the top 15 websites that we LOVE to use to plan our travels. If we’re paying for plane tickets (yes, it happens) we know where to go.
Train tickets? Check.
We’ve even got a ton of sites for accommodations and a great one to help budget your travels.
And of course, you need to know what to do when you get there!
If we use it, we’ve linked it and there are some great resources here to help you plan your trip from the moment the idea pops into your head to the moment you return home, exhausted, but thankful for the entire experience.
What are some of your favorite travel sites? Let us know in the comments below!
In This Episode:
- The best way to find plane tickets that you’ll actually pay for.
- Alternative methods to get between one city and another.
- The best sites to find accommodations anywhere in the world.
- What to do when you get to South East Asia.
- How much is that going to cost?
- The frequent flyer concepts that are even more advanced!
- And our favorite site of all!
- and much more!
The Top 15 Sites Discussed in This Episode:
- View even more resources on our new Resources page!
- ITA Matrix
- The Man in Seat 61
- The Price of Travel
- Travel Is Free
* These links are affiliate links. We will receive a small commission if you book after clicking this link.
Links Discussed in This Episode:
- EPoP 039: The Tricks to Finding Cheap Airfare with Matt from the Flight Deal
- Advanced Routing Language in ITA
- EPoP 027: The How, When, Where, and Why of Train Travel with The Man in Seat 61
- EPoP 032: Housesitting 101- Scoring Amazing Accommodations Around the World with Andy Peck
- Saving Money on Your TrustedHousesitters Subscription
- EPoP 037: Getting the Best Bang for Your Travel Buck with Roger Wade
- EPoP 034: 31 Island Expert Stuart McDonald on the Magic of Southeast Asia
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!
Photo Courtesy of Flickr Creative Commons.