14 Super Touristy Destinations That We Love
Since you already know that we’re super tourists (and super nerdy) we decided to take it a step farther and list of our favorite tourist destinations around the world.
In for a penny, in for a pound.
These are the places that are seen by many independent travelers to be a little too full of tourists for their tastes.
Sometimes places are so packed with tourists because they’re full of amazing and cool things that everyone should make an effort to see and experience.
Have you been to a super touristy destination that we left off our list? Let us know! You know us, we’re always looking for places to add to our travel lists!
Right-click to download this episode directly
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on iTunes
In This Episode:
- Why are there so many Disney podcasts?
- Jason has worked everywhere.
- A city built in the middle of the desert just for tourists.
- Why these cities are all worth the trip.
- Coinciding lists.
- Places you might want to visit sooner rather than later.
and much more!
Links Discussed in This Episode:
- 14 Super Touristy Activities That we Love
- Destination Diaries: Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- Humans of New York
- Top 10 Things to do in Siem Reap, Cambodia
I Need Your Help
We’re officially the least cool independent travelers out there. Help spread the word and find us some more “touristy” destinations to visit by clicking “Tweet This” below:
@ZerotoTravel & @PackofPeanuts continue their trend with the 14 Super Touristy #Travel Destinations that they love → http://bit.ly/1pDELP9
Help Us Catch Tim Ferriss on iTunes!
We just hit our original goal of 100 reviews on iTunes, which means we are the top-rated travel podcast (and which means I’m giving out $100)!
Now, we’re gunning to catch Tim Ferris’s new podcast and I have a surprise in store if we do. Help out and leave a review on iTunes:
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!