Netflix Filmed a Movie At Our House: Here’s The Scoop
Did you know that Netflix filmed a movie in our home? Today we are talking all about how they found us, what the process was like before & during filming, and how it all went down now that they are done. This was definitely a hectic but very fun experience and we can’t wait to share it with you, Enjoy!
Do you have any other questions that we didn’t answer? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on Apple Podcasts.
Click here to download this episode directly!
In This Episode
- 06:00 How They Found Us
- 08:55 What Movie Is Being Filmed
- 12:40 Scouting For Films, Set Designs, & Huge Kudos
- 19:50 Celebrities In Our Home + Kate’s IG Stories In Our Kitchen
- 22:50 Why We Ended Up Out Of Our Home For Weeks
- 26:45 Working In Chaos, Pivoting, & Flexibility
- 30:05 Interesting To See How Much Screen Time The House Gets
- 31:45 How Far They Go To Make A Place Work For A Film
- 34:10 Interesting Tidbits Of Filmmaking
- Along For The Ride by Sarah Dessen
- “Along For The Ride” Netflix Movie: What We Know So Far
- Want to follow our lives & adventures? Check out our Instagram’s @ExtraPackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, @TravelingWhitMyles, and @HaddieBean
- Location Indie
- Camp Indie
- Best Small Towns In The US
- Summer Destinations Part 1: International
- Summer Destinations Part 2: U.S.
Leave a Review!
Apple Podcast reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!