Why I Spent 15 Days in Airplanes and Airports w/ Nate Buchanan
Nate Buchanan is the creator of Peanut Butter Printing and NateBuchanan.org. He returns to the EPOP podcast after transforming from a frequent flyer newbie to a seasoned veteran in just one year!
In this episode Nate talks about his incredible 15-day mileage run in airplanes and airports from South America to Asia, and why he considers this 92,000-mile business class trip an investment.
Click here to download this episode directly
In This Episode:
- How Nate earned the highest American Airlines status
- How much this 15-day, business-class trip cost, and why it was a good investment
- What it’s like to fly in business class and stay in first-class lounges
- The scares and mishaps that almost derailed Nate’s 15-day adventure
- Nate’s favorite airport lounge of all time
- What exciting adventure is next for Nate
- and much, much more.
Links In This Episode:
- NateBuchanan.org – Get Nate’s FREE PDF showing how he gets fare alerts on his phone!
- FlyerTalk.com – Miles and Points forums
Here are some other EPoP Podcast episodes you’ll like:
- EPoP 140: Part I: Mistake Fares And Around The World Trips with Nate Buchanan
- EPoP 141: Part II: How Peanut Butter Can Save The World
- EPoP 136: A Step by Step Guide to Finding Cheap Flights
Would you take a trip like Nate did? Why or why not? Let us know in the comments below!
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on iTunes
Want to Travel, Live, and Work Anywhere in The World…?
Check out our new community, Location Indie!
Click the link above, put in your email and get our totally free videos to help start leading the lifestyle you desire!