[LAST UPDATED: November 10, 2020]
Every year, for the past seven years, we’ve scoured the globe to find the most unique, most useful, and best gifts for travelers on the planet (tough life, I know).
And in those past seven years, our annual “best gifts for travelers” guide has become one of the most popular travel gift guides in the world!
So if you’re struggling with what to get the traveler in your life, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered again this year. (more…)
Christmas is only a few weeks away, and if you’re anything like me, you probably haven’t even started to think about what to get your favorite traveler, let alone bought anything.
Don’t worry, Heather and I got you covered.
From less than $10 to over $1,000, we’ve picked out travel gifts that fit in any budget.
And with gifts ranging from backpacks to the best earplugs and from Panama hats to cork globes, there’s something here for everyone.
So start shopping and happy holidays!
A special thanks to today’s sponsor Tortuga Backpacks.
Click here to download this episode directly
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on iTunes
In This Episode:
- 05:44 Some advice on external Harddrives
- 08:22 Why we (really, really) want a GoPro.
- 14:00 Sleep well on the road.
- 17:27 Travel Book nerds, this is for you
- 23:56 Trav really loves these Moleskin notebooks.
- 25:33 Just for women!
- 30:00 And then the men!
- 32:20 Things that Heather particularly recommends
- 35:20 Trav’s favorite gift recommendations
- and much more!
To See the Gifts for 2014:
Links from today’s episode
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!