Home Exchange with Jim Pickell, Part 2
On Tuesday Jim gave us the basics of what Home Exchange.com is, and how it works. Today he’s back to discuss the process from beginning to end and how personal connections are one of the best things that come out of that process!
Including an awesome feature on HomeExchange.com that allows you to search by passion.
Like Skiing? Just pick that, and you’ll see all the home exchanges that will allow you to do that.
We finish up with one of the most “Rockin” travel mishaps we’ve had so far!
This is Part 2 of a 2 part interview. Click here to check out part 1!
Click here to download this episode directly
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on iTunes
In This Episode:
- 3:22 The places with the most home exchanges
- 11:22 The process of going through a home exchange
- 15:30 Search by Passion
- 33:15 The Personal Connection
- 37:00 Traveling as a family
- 47:00 A “Rockin” Travel Mishap
and much more!
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!