If you’re a fan of the podcast, you should know by now that I LOVE housesitting.
But there’s another, really awesome option out there!
If you have a house, there’s someone out there willing to switch with you for a while.
So to learn more about it, I’ve brought on none other than the PRESIDENT of HomeExchange.com himself!
In Part 1 of this interview, Jim discusses how you make travel a core value in your life, how home exchanges work and allow you to travel like a local.
We’ll also start discussing some of what’s available through the HomeExchange.com website!
Click here to download this episode directly
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on iTunes
In This Episode:
- 05:25 How travel becomes one of your core values.
- 11:05 Don’t cry over anything that can’t cry over you
- 15:00 Not always a glamours life. But so rewarding!
- 18:57 Home Exchange & how it works.
- 24:30 Homebirth at a HomExchange
- 28:00 The dual economy. Travel like a local.
- 39:20 What type of homes are available through Home Exchange?
- 44:00 What are the coolest places you’ve seen?
and much more!
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!