If you’re a fan of the podcast, you should know by now that I LOVE housesitting.
But there’s another, really awesome option out there!
If you have a house, there’s someone out there willing to switch with you for a while.
So to learn more about it, I’ve brought on none other than the PRESIDENT of HomeExchange.com himself!
In Part 1 of this interview, Jim discusses how you make travel a core value in your life, how home exchanges work and allow you to travel like a local.
We’ll also start discussing some of what’s available through the HomeExchange.com website!
In This Episode:
- 05:25 How travel becomes one of your core values.
- 11:05 Don’t cry over anything that can’t cry over you
- 15:00 Not always a glamours life. But so rewarding!
- 18:57 Home Exchange & how it works.
- 24:30 Homebirth at a HomExchange
- 28:00 The dual economy. Travel like a local.
- 39:20 What type of homes are available through Home Exchange?
- 44:00 What are the coolest places you’ve seen?
and much more!
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!