Longtime listeners might know that Heather has a not so secret love.
Turns out, Jason, our often co-host, also has the same love. Though his is more of an addiction.
Today Heather and Jason list out some of their best coffee experiences, including their favorite coffee shops, and the best countries for coffee lovers.
I hold down the fort for those of us who aren’t so into coffee, providing some notes on ambiance, delicious treats, and the best hot chocolate I’ve had to date. And of course, you won’t have to wait long for Jason to break all the rules.
In This Episode:
- 05:30 Heather & Jason’s Coffee origin story.
- 09:01 Honorable mentions
- 11:20 And so the list begins!
- 17:00 The Keurig debate
- 24:15 The Zero to Travel origin story.
- 37:10 Working from Coffee Shops and a cool app.
- 40:00 Travis chimes in with his favorite Hot Chocolate!
- 43:20 The #1 coffees
and much more!
Links from this Episode
- The Paradise Pack
- Zero To Travel Podcasts
- The Perfect Coffee Travel Kit – From Roasty Coffee
The Top Coffee Spots, in Alphabetical Order
- 49th Parallel Roasters- Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Akha Ama Coffee – Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Barista Coffe – Portland, OR
- Boxcar Coffee Roasters – Boulder, CA
- Carina’s Cafe – Oslo, Norway
- CREMA Coffee – Nashville, TN
- EMA Expresso Bar – Prague, Czech Republic
- The Frothy Monkey – Nashville, TN
- The Laughing Goat – Boulder, CA
- Pete’s Coffee for At-Home Coffee
- Rocket Coffee Bar – Bangkok, Thailand
- Seniman Coffee – Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Stumptown Coffee – Portland, OR
For the Non-Coffee Lovers
You Should Also Listen Too
- The Top 16 Breweries in America
- Top 16 Favorite Sweet Treats
- How to Choose the Right Backpack
- Destination Diary- Colorado
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!
Photo provided via Flickr Creative Commons.