Longtime listeners might know that Heather has a not so secret love.
Turns out, Jason, our often co-host, also has the same love. Though his is more of an addiction.
Today Heather and Jason list out some of their best coffee experiences, including their favorite coffee shops, and the best countries for coffee lovers.
I hold down the fort for those of us who aren’t so into coffee, providing some notes on ambiance, delicious treats, and the best hot chocolate I’ve had to date. And of course, you won’t have to wait long for Jason to break all the rules.
Click here to download this episode directly
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on iTunes
In This Episode:
- 05:30 Heather & Jason’s Coffee origin story.
- 09:01 Honorable mentions
- 11:20 And so the list begins!
- 17:00 The Keurig debate
- 24:15 The Zero to Travel origin story.
- 37:10 Working from Coffee Shops and a cool app.
- 40:00 Travis chimes in with his favorite Hot Chocolate!
- 43:20 The #1 coffees
and much more!
Links from this Episode
- The Paradise Pack
- Zero To Travel Podcasts
- The Perfect Coffee Travel Kit – From Roasty Coffee
The Top Coffee Spots, in Alphabetical Order
- 49th Parallel Roasters- Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Akha Ama Coffee – Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Barista Coffe – Portland, OR
- Boxcar Coffee Roasters – Boulder, CA
- Carina’s Cafe – Oslo, Norway
- CREMA Coffee – Nashville, TN
- EMA Expresso Bar – Prague, Czech Republic
- The Frothy Monkey – Nashville, TN
- The Laughing Goat – Boulder, CA
- Pete’s Coffee for At-Home Coffee
- Rocket Coffee Bar – Bangkok, Thailand
- Seniman Coffee – Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Stumptown Coffee – Portland, OR
For the Non-Coffee Lovers
You Should Also Listen Too
- The Top 16 Breweries in America
- Top 16 Favorite Sweet Treats
- How to Choose the Right Backpack
- Destination Diary- Colorado
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!
Photo provided via Flickr Creative Commons.
I remember you guys recommending a thermos at one point but I can’t seem to find it. Would you mind sharing the link again? Thanks!
@Peter- This is the one that Matt, our friend from Roasty Coffee, swears by: Yeti Thermos. I don’t have one, but hear it’s amazing.
Love the Podcast, have only been listening for a few months but I seriously enjoy the tips and stories. The fact that you’ve done about $50,000 worth of flying for only a few thousand blows my mind.
As for coffee, I figured I would throw in my 2 cents. Coava Coffee in Portland blows Stumptown to smithereens. The barista competitions that happen in Portland have used their beans a few times. Delish. Also, Pasadena, CA is the primary location for Intelligentsia Coffee, a big competitor of Stumptown. Best latte I’ve ever had. It is strong with hipster juju. Damn those fixie riding, PBR drinking bastards make a spectacular brew.
There are plenty more but I figured two would suffice for now. Thanks for the videos, podcasts, and blogs.
@Zach- Well, looks like we’ve got some new places to add to the list. I’m sure Heather will love trying Coava Coffee. What’s your take on Barista? And yes, those hipsters know how to brew…it must be the ‘stache!
I bet we’ve done easily over $100k of flying in the last 4 years, and probably for about $2000. I should figure out that numbers exactly…maybe one day!