Destination Diary: Japan
Our Destination Diary series provides a great overview of a place that we’ve been, or in this place, lived!
Heather and I had the great fortune to be able to live in Japan for 2 years as we taught English, and started Extra Pack of Peanuts!
In those two years, we visiting many different parts of the country and learned quite a bit about how to travel around cheaply. Today we share those tips with you, along with a great list of where to stay, what to do, and what you should (and maybe shouldn’t) eat while you’re in Japan!
Click here to download this episode directly
Interested in becoming Location Independent? Check out Location Indie, a community of people who share your dreams!
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on iTunes
In This Episode
- 08:00 Mt. Fuji
- 09:15 Catching the cherry blossoms
- 11:00 Winter time in Japan!
- 13:40 Some great places to eat
- 16:53 Our favorite cities
- 24:00 Tokyo
- 27:00 Hiroshima
- 30:23 Our favorite accommodation in the world.
- 31:44 Activities throughout Japan
- 35:00 Eating!
- 44:00 Avoid these or try them once. It depends on how adventurous you are!
- 47:00 Sushi is so much better in Japan
- 51:45 Unique ways to stay
- 62:00 Japan rail pass
- 66:00 Flying domestic Japan on budget airlines
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!