Personal Finance, Travel, and Becoming Royalty with Jason Vitug, Part 2
Jason is back today for Part 2!
We continue our discussion from yesterday with a deeper exploration into Phroogal. Jason’s website that aims to teach people about personal finance, in a fun way.
We continue on to how they find the answers to people’s questions on money, and the difference between spending consciously and pinching pennies, something I’ve only recently figured out!
This is part 2 of a 2 part interview. Click here to check out part 1, where Jason discusses how he left a job he loved to travel the world instead, and how it changed his life.
In This Episode:
- 02:00 How Phroogal strives to make personal finance interesting?
- 05:00 Where do the answers on Phroogal come from?
- 15:30:00 Spending consciously without penny pinching.
- 21:00 A Phroogal tour!
- 27:00 Jason’s favorite places from his travels.
and much more!
Links from this Episode
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!