We were lucky enough this year to be able to spend most of 2014 traveling.
And in honor of the holidays and sharing our gratitude we thought we’d go through our Top 14 experiences of 2014.
Today we’ll discuss the first half of our favorite experiences including the rare experience of being cold in Bali, waterfalls that are nicknamed “The Spiderman waterfalls”, and the wonderful experience of making authentic Italian pizza.
Check back tomorrow for even crazier stories and experiences from a year that was FULL of travel!
What are some of your favorite travel experiences from 2014?
Click here to download this episode directly
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on iTunes
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode:
- 5:54 – Being Cold in Bali
- 12:10 – Sticky Waterfalls
- 15:30 – The city of romance
- 23:00 – Slovakian castles
- 32:24 – Making Pizza in Tuscany
- 37:45 – The Great Wall
- 43:00 – A city that we were never interested in
- and much more!
Links from today’s episode
- Why Losing My Wallet in Paris Was The Best Thing That Could Have Happened
- Making Pizza – Italian Style
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!
such a great podcast
MY WIFE WANTS TO GO TO GERMANY AND SINCE WE WILL BE IN EUROPE FOR HER BIRTHDAY I BOOKED US A FLIGHT TO BERLIN . NOW HER BIRTHDAY IS THE 25TH OF FEBRUARY SON WHAT DO YOU RECOMEND US TO DO THERE THAT YOU THINK CAN BE DONE IN WINTER
@georgechater- Well, I’ve never been there in the winter, so hard to say, but one of the things you can do in Berlin at any time of the year is EAT! Also, all the museums and history stuff should be open, and I definitely recommend doing a walking tour for sure.