Today Heather and I return to finish off our list of the 20 most beautiful buildings in the world (that we’ve seen, of course).
We return to some of our mentions in Part 1 as they make the list a second time and devote more time to discussing the beauty of each of these amazing locations.
There’s no end to the wanderlust inspired by today’s episode (even for us!) so be sure to listen to start dreaming of all the beautiful locations you’ll be visiting soon!
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode:
- 4:15 Heather starts with yet another cliche
- 7:48 Another guessing game, but with a lot more hints
- 10:29 More forgotten places
- 17:25 Bringing back locations from Part 1
- 20:40 The weirdest most eclectic place we’ve seen.
- 28:02 Hot air balloons and thousands of temples.
- 33:07 The city that’s stolen Heather’s heart
- 36:23 A place soon to be visited again.
and much more!
Locations Mentioned in this Episode (spoilers!!)
- Angkor Wat in Cambodia
- Bagan in Myanmar
- Château de Chillon in Switzerland
- Eiffel Tower in France
- Florence, Italy
- Jaisalmer Fort in India
- Kiyomizu-Dera in Kyoto, Japan
- Old City of Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Palace de Pena in Portugal
- Ranakpur Temple in India
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!