The world teaches you to build your lifestyle around your job.
But what if you chose to build your job around your lifestyle instead?
Since Jason Moore has graduated from college, he has found many different ways to build a lifestyle based on what he loved most:
And how to find work that allowed him to do it.
Today Jason joins us to talk about his early start traveling with the experiential marketing business and discusses how he was able to break into it and how you can too.
We then move on to stories from his journey hitchhiking around Scotland for charity and end with a story of travel mishap on his first backpacking trip to Europe.
We discuss how the love of travel is constant, why accountability is so important, what the #1 key is to finding budget alternatives for travel all while spending some time deciding who was the better business partner for The Paradise Pack. (it was Jason!)
In This Episode:
- How Jason got into the experiential marketing business.
- What experiential marketing is and how you can do it too (it’s pretty easy to get into!)
- How incorporating business changes as your life changes but travel remains constant.
- Why a side-hustle is a great way to start creating your own lifestyle business.
- The reason that accountability is key.
- Jason’s experience hitchhiking through Scotland for charity.
- The #1 key to having more budget options while traveling.
- The reasons that bring Jason back to the road time and time again.
and much more!
Links Discussed in This Episode:
I Need Your Help
Click “Tweet This” below to thank Jason for his insights on lifestyle business:
Thanks @zerototravel for your insights on lifestyle businesses centered around #travel on the @PackofPeanuts podcast! http://bit.ly/1kx9ikv
Help Us Catch Tim Ferriss on iTunes!
We just hit our original goal of 100 reviews on iTunes, which means we are the top-rated travel podcast (and which means I’m giving out $100)!
Now, we’re gunning to catch Tim Ferris’s new podcast and I have a surprise in store if we do. Help out and leave a review on iTunes:
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!