Traveling with a baby means you have a LOT of extra gear.
But what do you actually need? And what are the best travel versions of those things?
Today, Heather and I chat about our must-have travel items for Whit, from the big stuff to the silly little spoon that made our lives a million times easier.
Plus, an awesome tip to check out with your stroller!
What’s your must-have baby item? Let us know @ExtraPackofPeanuts!
Products we love:
- UPPA Baby Vista Stroller
- Doona Car Seat/Stroller
- Ergo Baby 360
- Solly Wrap
- The Guava Family Lotus Travel Crib
- Medela Pump & Style
- Burt’s Bees Baby Clothing
- Zutano’s booties
- Aden + Anais Classic Swaddle
- Angle Dear Loveys
- Silicone Bead Pacifier Clip
- Fisher-Price Stack & Roll Cups
- Pouch Spoons
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!