“What bag should I bring for a two week trip to Europe?”
When you’re planning your first trip (or your hundredth) one of the most important decisions you can make is what type of bag you’ll be bringing.
So, little surprise that it’s one of the most asked questions from EPoP readers!
This week Jason joins me to talk about the essential qualities of a backpack and how to choose the right one for you.
If backpacks aren’t your thing, don’t fret. We also discuss larger wheeled luggage and daypacks, essential for any traveler regardless of their luggage size!
In This Episode:
- Why, if possible, you should only bring a carry-on.
- Tricks to bring on just a bit more stuff if your bag gets too full.
- The difference between a top and front-loading packs, and why it matters.
- Daypacks, why you should carry one, and what makes them great.
- How backpacks with a good warranty are absolutely worth the investment.
- Some great recommendations from Jason and I for backpacks, daypacks, and more traditional luggage.
and much more!
Links Discussed in This Episode:
- Tortuga Backpacks (Listen to the podcast for a discount code just for EPoP subscribers!)
- Osprey Farpoint 70 Travel Backpack (includes daypack)
- Osprey Farpoint 55 Travel Backpack (includes daypack)
- Osprey Porter Travel Duffel Bag
- Osprey Waypoint 85 – Men (includes daypack)
- Osprey Waypoint 85 – Women (includes daypack)
- Osprey Waypoint 65 – Men (includes daypack)
- Osprey Waypoint 65 – Women (includes daypack)
- Osprey Ozone Convertible Wheeled Luggage
- Osprey Meridian Wheeled Luggage 60L
- Osprey Meridian Wheeled Luggage 75L
I Need Your Help
If we’ve shared any good advice with you this week please click “Tweet This” below to help others find the right backpack for their travels:
How to pick the right #travel backpack with @PackofPeanuts & @ZerotoTravel. What’s your favorite #travel backpack? –> http://bit.ly/1CwvAIQ
Help Us Catch Tim Ferriss on iTunes!
We just hit our original goal of 100 reviews on iTunes, which means we are the top-rated travel podcast (and which means I’m giving out $100)!
Now, we’re gunning to catch Tim Ferris’s new podcast and I have a surprise in store if we do. Help out and leave a review on iTunes:
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!