Today Heather joins me in expressing some of the things we’re the most thankful for this year, some expected and some that came completely out of the blue!
We also give you guys a couple of old episodes that, if you missed the first time around, would be great to listen to on your long travels home in the days after family & turkey.
Wishing everyone a happy turkey day!
-The Extra Pack of Peanuts Team
Click here to download this episode directly
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on iTunes
In This Episode:
- Awesome mistake fares.
- Independent Travel.
- Seeing, and living with, family.
- The best sandwich in the world.
- Just giving it a shot.
- Unexpected consequences.
- Thanks to the listeners & readers!
- Some Podcasts for your travel listening pleasure!
- and much more!
Episodes to Listen to on Your Long Travel Days:
- Qaddafi’s Point Guard, an Interview with Alex Owumi
- Life as the World’s Greatest Guinea Pig with A.J. Jacobs
- Our Top 10 Accommodations, Food, and Travel Experiences
- Our Biggest Travel Mishaps
- Pack Like a Pro- The Top 20 Travel Essentials
- 21 Ways to Save $$ on Accommodation – Part I
Win a $50 Amazon Giftcard!
There are only 3 days left to fill out the survey and enter to win a gift card!
Click Here to fill out our survey (it only takes 5 minutes, we promise!) and get entered to win a 50 dollar Amazon Giftcard! The last day to enter is November 30th!
We’ll randomly select one person who answers our survey to win!
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!