Fact: Nobody likes paying for airline tickets.
But what if tickets were so cheap that airlines were basically paying you to fly?
What if the miles you earned from those tickets were worth just as much as the money you paid, essentially making your ticket free?
What if you could fly:
- New York to Madrid for $250.
- Philadephia to Shanghai for $550.
- New York to Milan for $160.
In the last year and a half, I’ve flown all of these flights, and I have one website to thank for it!
Today, Matt, co-founder of The Flight Deal, comes on the podcast to talk about how you can score cheap airfare all around the world.
So instead of paying full price next time you step on a plane, learn tricks from the pros and start immediately saving THOUSANDS of dollars on airfare so that you can travel more and spend less!
Help Us Hit 100 Reviews on iTunes
We’re currently at 91 and almost there. Would you be so kind as to take a minute and leave us a review? Here’s the link:
In This Episode:
- How to calculate whether a ticket is a good deal or not.
- Finding the “baseline” of what you should pay.
- The BEST website to search for paid tickets.
- How often airfare prices change per day.
- Finding “mistake fares” and pulling the trigger.
- One important airline cancellation policy and how to take advantage of it.
- Geography can save you hundreds of dollars.
- The beauty of low cost carriers and the best website to finding them.
- Look local when looking for accommodations
And much more!
Links Discussed in This Episode:
- The Flight Deal
- ITA Matrix
- Google Flights
- The Flight Deal on Facebook
- Extra Pack of Peanuts on Facebook
I Need Your Help
Matt has just given us some amazing information on how to score the cheapest airfare. Show him some love by clicking “Tweet This” below:
Thanks to @TheFlightDeal & @PackofPeanuts I learned all the best tips for finding the cheapest #airfare #travel http://bit.ly/1lhOZBy