People have lots of reasons that they travel, but for us what makes traveling awesome are the people.
Getting a chance to hang out with the locals usually leads to some of the best moments of our trips. For that reason, we recorded the 16 ways to meet locals over on Jason’s podcast Zero to Travel.
As a sister podcast to that episode, we thought we’d share our favorite moments where spending time with the locals filled our tummies and our hearts, with joy.
How do you meet the locals when you travel? What stories do you have to share?
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode:
- 5:13 Birthdays in Tuscany
- 14:57 Random Family Barbecues
- 21:20 Japanese Skits
- 29.20 Balinese Water Carriers
- 34:36 Scottish Hitchhiking
- 39:30 Goat Cheese
and much more!
Links from today’s episode
- 16 Strategies to Meet Locals Part 1 on Zero to Travel Podcast
- Powertrip Podcast by Tortuga Backpacks
YOU SHOULD ALSO LISTEN TO:
- The Hidden Europe and the Unseen Africa with Francis Tapon
- Our Top 10 Accommodations, Food, and Travel Experiences
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!