Fabian Dittrich is well known for his awesome show, The Startup Diaries.
But how did he get there? What started the journey to the filming of such an awesome show?
Turns out, it’s not what you think.
He got Malaria.
And he’s thankful he did.
Today Fabian joins us to chat about how he went from Malaria to a series of life events that lead to him taking his entire company on a road trip through South America filming the Startup Diaries along the way.
On his journey, he heard the standard job advice (decided it wasn’t for him), and figured out that one of the best ways for him to make decisions was to base them on whether or not something would make a good story.
So, what do you think? Do YOU think it was a good story?
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode
- 02:10 An alarm clock free lifestyle (at least most of the time!)
- 05:00 Thailand – a magical place
- 10:20 The traditional advice to become a more “employable person”
- 16:00 Going from malaria to a job in London.
- 24:00 Decisions based on “Would this make a good story?”
- 33:00 Figuring out how to move from the startup to work at his own company.
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!