Do I need a visa to go to China? Indonesia? Brazil?
One of the most complicated aspects of planning a trip can be the process of getting a visa. From hard to understand terminology to demands that don’t fit your schedule, researching visas is always stressful.
This week I’ve brought on Visa experts Steve Gempler and Peter Gulas from AlliedPassport.com to clear up some of the mysteries surrounding passports and visas, and wow, do they have a ton of information to share!
We’ll talk about the different types of visas that are available, why visa fees exist, and how to get visas when you’re already on your trip.
Steve and Peter help us to break down the mysteries surrounding visas and even offer EPoP listeners a special discount!
In This Episode:
- The different ways to acquire a visa.
- What the word visa actually means.
- Why there are fees associated with visas.
- What e-visas are and how they work.
- The countries that are the pickiest when applying for a visa.
- The best time frame to apply for a visa.
- How to acquire a second passport. And why it’s a good idea.
- How to get a visa if you’re already traveling abroad.
- A special discount just for EPoP listeners!
and much more!
Links Discussed in This Episode:
Allied Passport Discount Code
Simply write “Extra Pack of Peanuts” on your Allied Passports form and receive $5 off any visa.
Thanks Steve and Pete for the generous offer!
I Need Your Help
Thank Steve and Peter for answering some of our tough question about visas and travel by clicking “Tweet This” below:
Ever had problems with #travel visas? AlliedPassports help solve the mystery on the @PackofPeanuts travel podcast –> http://bit.ly/1p6dSls
Help Us Catch Tim Ferriss on iTunes!
We just hit our original goal of 100 reviews on iTunes, which means we are the top rated travel podcast (and which means I’m giving out $100)!
Now, we’re gunning to catch Tim Ferris’s new podcast and I have a surprise in store if we do. Help out and leave a review on iTunes:
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!