It can be hard to pick an island to stay on in Greece. There are just SO MANY!
We’ve already talked about Paros, the island we chose to spend most of our time on, but we also spent some time on Santorini!
Today, the best places to stay, the best things to do, and of course our favorite foods from Santorini, Greece
Click here to download this episode directly
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on iTunes
- Destination Diary – Paros, Greece
- Destination Diary – Georgia (the country!)
- Destination Diary – Chicago
- Destination Diary – Nashville, Tennessee
- Destination Diary – Japan
- Destination Diary – Cape Town, South Africa
- Destination Diary – Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Destination Diary – Guatemala
- Destination Diary – Philadelphia
- Destination Diary – Portugal
- Destination Diary – Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- Destination Diary – Portland
- Destination Diary – Colorado
- Destination Diary – Croatia
- Destination Diary – India
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!
Did you book the motorcycle before you left or you just got one at the airport?
@Haleigh – we just got it once we were there. Not at the airport, just at a vendor that was on the island. They are everywhere.
Love all the podcasts, but destination diaries ones are my favorite! my bucket list gets bigger every episode :) Will you guys be doing one on Scotland? That’s my next destination so I’d love to hear your thoughts!
@Becky – Yes, yes we will. We love doing them too, because, well…that means we “have to” travel to more places! Glad you like the DD episodes, and we’ll keep them coming.