We have spent more time in Chiang Mai than any other city in the world.
Except, of course, Philadelphia.
And yet somehow, we’ve never done a Destination Diary on it!
So today, long overdue, is an account of some of the best places in Chiang Mai. The best restaurants (for all different types of food), the best places to stay, some of the most fun activities, and the best straight razor shave you’ll ever get!
** Also, please don’t forget to vote for us in the Lights Camera Switzerland competition so we can get our own TV show! **
In This Episode:
- 05:21 Sleeping – long term & short term
- 10:30 Eating (Our favorite part!!)
- 15:44 Western places too, because sometimes you just need a burger.
- 29:31 Activities in and around Chiang Mai
- 36:26 Shopping & custom made suits!
- 39:43 Haircuts and straight razor shaves!
and much more!
Links From This Episode
- Khao Soi Mae Sai
- Ab’Petite Cafe
- Tanin Market (also called Siri Wattana)
- Rock Me Burgers
- By Hand Pizza
- Kabab House Indian Food
- Dash! Restaurant and Bar
- Nasi Jumpru
- Lucky Cafe
- Funky Dog Cafe
- Turtle Homemade IceCream
- Flight of the Gibbon
- Doi Suthep
- Mae a Waterfall
- Bua Thong Waterfalls
- Chiang Rai
- Chiang Pai
- White Temple
- New York New York Haircuts
- Porn Barber
You Should Also Listen To:
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!